The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the user on usage of the website www.bajajenergy.com and by visiting this website the visitor agrees to the following:
The path in achieving these goals depend on various factors both at internal and external level. Therefore, investors, stakeholders, business partners and visitors to the website are appealed to exercise their own judgment, after considering all relevant factors. The company or its directors or its principal officers will not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any action taken by any investor, stakeholders, and business partners or visitors to the website on the basis of the information/statements made herein.
- This is the official website of Bajaj Energy Limited and its affiliates (here in after referred to as 'BEL'), which expression shall mean and include its affiliates wherever necessary.
- All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use and are proprietary in nature. The information is provided by BEL and though we will endeavor to keep the information updated and correct, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever pertaining to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, uninterruptedness, error-free, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation of the contents provided in the website. Any reliance placed on the information shall at the sole risk and discretion of the user.
- Your use of any equipment or software in connection with the Site
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of BEL and for education purposes only. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- The User using the contents/ information provided on the website (other than the purpose intended by BEL) shall do so at their own risk and discretion and BEL takes no responsibility/ liability for any such use of information by the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold BEL harmless from and against all losses, expenses or implied, compensation, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- Although BEL takes full precaution and care against viruses in the Content present or sent through the website, it shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download/ use of any content, materials, information from the Site. Any material/ contents downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at the user's own discretion and risks.
- Company will not entertain any claim of whatsoever nature with respect to the information given on this website.
- The Website may contain inaccuracies, typographical & clerical errors. BEL expressly disclaims any obligation to update this site or any of the materials on this site except as may be required by any Statute.
- The company's aims, projections, estimates and growth are intended for future development, within the periphery of applicable laws, judicial parameters and regulations and can achieved by implementing further policies for the sake of investors, stakeholders and visitors. But the actual performance might differ materially from those either portrayed or implied. These statements represent the conviction and self-belief of the management and the endeavors being put in by them to achieve these goals.